Friday, September 11, 2015

2015 July Topbox regular box review



I'm not gonna lie. Summer was too good to sit in front of computer.....
For all the Topboxes that I received during the summer months, this is my favorite one!



I have to say that often times I prefer the regular boxes than the Privé boxes. Not only the regular boxes usually have higher value,  I also like the surprise factor!

The July regular box that I received contains:

  • Trind North America Nail Repair Natural Nail Strengthener 9ml value $19.95 (this is a full size item)
  • Jouviance First Defence Antioxidant Emulsion 15ml value$15 (full size 50ml $50)
  • The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer 0.57g value about $1.6 (full size 8.5g $24)
  • BareMinerals Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara 1.5ml value $3.00 (full size 10ml $18)


The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer 

Love it!
This honey-hued luminizer gives very subtle glow which is perfect for my skin tone (light to medium) and everyday no makeup makeup . I use it under brow bones, on top of cheek bones, and on the tip of my nose. I think this sample will last me a long time! 



Trind North America Nail Repair Natural Nailstrengthener 

Like it!

Trind is a nail care brand from Netherlands.  This product gives a thick glossy clear coat.  I've been using it as a clear nail polish for over a week. Not sure if this product strengthens my nails, but it certainly makes my nails feel harder and last more than two days.


Jouviance First Defence Antioxidant Emulsion 

Need a 2nd try...


This is a very light textured lotion. I used it on a very hot humid evening (humidex 40 C) and it was a bit tacky on my skin. I will try it again on a cooler day.


BareMinerals Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara 

Not waterproof!

Not waterproof! End of the story.




Overall this box has very good value and combination of categories (1 skin care, 1 nail care, 2 makeups). The total value of this month's box is $39.55. Despite the fact that the mascara does not work for me at all, the other 3 samples are in fairly generous size (one full size item).   




Topbox is a Canadian subscription service that sends four deluxe samples from top beauty brands each month at $12 per month, plus tax.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...