Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween~~~~~

I can safely say that Halloween is my kids'(probably most kids') favorite day of the year. They woke up, had breakfast, dressed up all voluntarily and came to wake me up (one hour earlier than usual) to do the final face paint.  

This was my 4 year old's 3rd year dressed as Snow White!!! She even accepted to cut off a good 3 inches length of her hair to fit the classic image of the princess (though a bit shorter would be even better).  My little Snow White's makeup was pretty straight forward. I used my trusty Sephora cream lip stain in 01 always red to ensure long lasting, bold red color on her lips throughout her day at school.  

For the big brother, things were a bit more complicated. As schools here do not allow students wearing masks on Halloween (for safety and security reasons), face painting becomes a surely part of his costume.  I searched and collected images of werewolf makeup on Pinterest and came up with this look.



I first painted his face in white and added grey color at cheeks and chin areas with the makeup kit that I bought at the costume store. For the details I went back to my own eyeliners and brow pencils, which provide better lasting power, to finish the look.







e.l.f. cosmetics
/> Get up to 50% Off Footwear brands for the whole family! Shop Clearance now at GLOBOShoes.com!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...