Thursday, May 1, 2014

Spring beauty/skincare haul 2014

lukab0073.blogspot.ca

Hello hello! 

It's been a lonnnnnng winter here in the East coast, and spring is finally here! Although I try to keep my beauty collection very sensible (no overly similar items and discard products according to their recommending use life), this spring I'm in the mood of trying something new. 
These are the products that I purchased at varies locations and online during the month of April. On the last day of April I promptly received my last order of the month, so it's time to show you my spring buys....   



Skincare

Spring skincare haul 2014


CLARINS HydraQuench Cream-Mask, 75ml, $36,  The Bay

I also picked up an After Shave Energizer for my hubby thus received a set deluxe skincare samples. 


RoC® Double Action Eye Make-Up Remover, 125ml, $13.49, Jean Coutu

I was in the store ready to pick up the eye makeup remover from Marcelle, which I love it's cleansing water; however I was not too sure weather the gel texture would effectively remove waterproof mascara, so I took the staff's recommendation for this water and oil solution. 




Make-Up

lukab0073.blogspot.ca

Clockwise from center


Stila Pretty Pick-Me-Ups, $20, Sephora

This set contains:
- 0.05 oz Lip Glaze in Guava
- 0.07 oz Convertible Color Dual Lip and Cheek Cream in Peony

Essence precise eyeliner brush, $2.49, Shoppers Drug Mart

Essence long lasting eye pencil in hot chocolate(02), $2.49, Shoppers Drug Mart


CHANEL VITALUMIÈRE AQUA Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15, 30 ml, $48, The Bay

My color is B40. BTW, this foundation is priced the same as my current foundation from Lise Watier TEINT AGE CONTROL SUPREME. 


Maybelline VOLUM' EXPRESS® PUMPED UP! COLOSSAL™ WATERPROOF MASCARA IN CLASSIC BLACK, $7.99, Jean Coutu

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous ,waterproof in blackest black, $9.99, Walmart.ca

The Balm How 'bout Them Apples Lip and Cheek Cream Palette, 0.3-Pound, $32. Amazon.ca

After watching Emilynoel83's review of this cream blush palette (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbqDKWXqMzU), I knew I had to get it! I was very happy to find it on Amazon.ca with free shipping! 


Fragrances


Spring beauty/skincare haul 2014

Both from L'OCCITANE online ca.loccitane.com

EAU CAPTIVANTE - FRESH COLOGNE, 300ml, $35 (on sale)
ROSE DES CHAMPS EAU DE TOILET, 75ml, $24 (on sale)



Hand Soap

Spring beauty/skincare haul 2014



Restoration Hardware EUROPEAN SCENT SOAP - PROVENÇAL BATH, 500ml, $16, rh.com

That's all (for now)! Let me know your thoughts of this haul or if you want reviews of the products. 

Have a great spring!





L'Occitane Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...