Friday, May 30, 2014

DIY homemade diffuser oil


I love this diffuser container that I got on sale at Stokes that comes with terra cotta flower top and cotton wick. 


The original diffuser oil dried out within few weeks, but I'm not too attached to the scent. I simply stir up some ingredients in my bathroom cabinet and create my own diffuser oil refill. Here are some of my favorite blends for the master bedroom:

1/2 cup of water + 15ml of alcohol + around 20 drops of your favorite essential oils.


Blend#1 (spring/summer)

Geranium 5 drops
Lavendar 5 drops
Bergamot 3 drops
Rosemary 3 drops
Peppermint 2 drops
Ylang ylang 1drop

Blend#2 (fall/winter)
Cedarwood  5 drops
Lavender 5 drops
Geranium 5 drops
Rosemary 3 drops
Coriander 1drop

What's your favorite blend? 






Save on Music, Books and DVDs at Indigo.ca


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...