Wednesday, September 26, 2012

September 2012 Glossybox Canada

I'm excited to post this month's Glossybox.

Here's the product list:


  • B. Kamins Lip Balm SPF 20 15g/$21, 4ml about $5.6


  • B. Kamins Maple Body Lotion 180ml/$41, 12ml about $2.73
B. Kamins is a Canadian spa skincare brand. I'm happy to receive samples of this company. Although I think the body lotion would come in a larger size.


  • Wella professionals mirror polish shine spray. full size 40ml/$12.99
Great size product. But right now my hair is too short to use this product.  I may pass it to others.


  • Dove Cleartone anti-perspirant 45g/$3.99, 17g about $1.5
Again a good size sample.

and the final WOW


  • NYX cosmetics: the crimson amulet collection, limited edition full compact $25

This compact comes with 24 eyeshadows, 4 lip glosses, 5 blusher (one looks very similar to Nars Orgasm), 1 illuminator (highlighter), 1 eyeliner in black, and 1 eye shadow base. So far I only have jumbo eye pencils from NYX, and I'm very excited to try their eyeshadows and blushes and eye shadow base.
Glossybox seems to read my beauty wishlist. I've seen this palette on YouTube a while ago (probably last Halloween) and try to find one here in Canada without luck. Does it mean that NYX is trying to expand its availability in Canada?


Even though not all products fit my need, the overall box value is well worth its cost!


No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...